Check out, then check off what makes UW great! What's on your bucket list?
Going back to work, internships and school after a three-day weekend is always rough. Although it’s only Tuesday, if you’re like me, you’re probably waiting for the weekend already. Here are some activities to look forward to that will make the rest of your week fly by!
1. Mallard’s Game — Attend the Duck Blind and help the Mallards kick off the start to their season. For $20 you get unlimited brats, burgers, beer and MORE! Tons of giveaways too — games are Wednesday, Thursday and Friday at 7:05. For more information on tickets click HERE
2. The Isthmus Jazz Festival — The festival runs free performances at the Memorial Union Terrace from local artists and student groups with headliner Mary Stallings performing at 8pm Saturday. Performances run Friday June 1 from 4-11:30pm and Saturday June 2 from 12:30-11:30pm. Click HERE for a complete list of performances
Planning on going to the Farmers’ Market this weekend? Here are some stops along the way:
3. Cars on State — The 6th annual event features classic cars on display on State Street from the Capitol to Library Mall. New this year, Cars on State will include a classic motorcycles showcase. The event runs from 10am-3pm
4. Cows on the Concourse — This Madison tradition celebrates Wisconsin’s dairy industry and offers plenty of activities for all! Pet baby calves, chat with farmers or enjoy Wisconsin products like grilled cheese, ice cream and milk! Located on the 200 block of MLK Jr Blvd on the Capitol Square.
5. Ride the Drive — Sunday from 10am-3pm Madison’s signature downtown streets turn into a public pathway open to bikers, walkers, runners and rollerbladers. Enjoy live music, food and various activities along the path. Click HERE for a map of the route